This was taken with an iPhone and then touched up with Camera+. The shot was framed with this banner aspect ratio in mind and cropped well to the dimensions when it was imported.
The profile image was created using Keynote within the 180X180 dimensions of Facebook's aspect ratio.
Post Engaging Images
Posted images take up more timeline real estate than link or text posts attracting more attention.
Make your pics compelling by using composition principles and reaching for contrasts.
Like the banner image, and all images on this page, this was created with an iPhone using Camera+ to punch color, contrast, and texture. It was composed with Facebook's post photo aspect ratio in mind, using a rule of thirds to guide the composition.
Create context for pic posts and invite participation.
Post Compelling Text
Humor goes a long way and short posts are easy to spot and digest. But, I'm a writer and I try to attract the interest of my page audience with posts that engage right off the bat.
It's imperative that your grammar is impeccable.
Feature Posts
Grab more timeline real estate by featuring important posts.
Pinned Posts
You can keep posts that orient or introduce your audience by pinning them to the top of your page.
Post Video
I have yet to create video for this page, but if I do I'll be sure to upload using a killer default frame image and keep it short and simple. This Red Bull post is a great example.










